Member of Parliament(MP) for Subin Constituency , Eugene Boakye Antwi says all the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and its members are good at is gossiping about people.
He said they take pride in telling lies about their colleagues just so they can enjoy favour from whoever they tell the lies to.
His comments comes on the back of claims that he did not vote for the President’s nominee for Speaker of Parliament.
He indicated in an interview with Accra-based Okay FM monitored by MyNewsGh.com that “I voted for Mike Ocquaye and people who sat close to me can attest to that fact. The fact that I did not use the booth does not mean that I did not vote for Mike Ocquaye. All these NPP people know is to tell lies about people and gossip about people so they can get favour. I’ve been with the President for several years and it’s not now that I will betray him”.
Eugene Boakye Antwi noted that there was coordination between the NDC and their Members of Parliament something which was lacking on the NPP side hence they losing their election to the National Democratic Congress.
He used the opportunity to call on the leadership of the party to ensure that going forward, they will go into an election in the house with a strategy and not sit down watching aloof and later blame people for not voting.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ Ayeh Offei-Akoto/2021
- Two suspected bandits arrested in KadunaIn Local NewsJanuary 22, 2021A taxi driver, one Tunde Bello, is currently cooling off his heels in the police cell for allegedly kidnapping and raping a 29-year-old lady in Ogun ...[Read more]
- AU faces unprecedented outrage ahead of chairmanship election in EthiopiaIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Ahead of its February 7 election scheduled to hold in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the African Union Commission, AUC, is currently facing unprecedented ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: FG finally confirms Madu as NSCDC Commandant GeneralIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Ahead of its February 7 election scheduled to hold in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the African Union Commission, AUC, is currently facing unprecedented ...[Read more]
- American Airlines launches ‘at-home wine experience’ with unused boozeIn LifestyleJanuary 22, 2021Preview in new tab(opens in a new tab) Airlines and pandemics do not pair well, but booze and quarantine do. COVID-19 has crushed the travel industry ...[Read more]
- Family mourns victim of Brooklyn handyman serial killerIn USAJanuary 22, 2021The 83-year-old woman allegedly murdered by the Brooklyn handyman serial killer two years ago was a grandmother and great-grandmother — considered ...[Read more]
- I’m a beauty queen and fascinated with Ted BundyIn LifestyleJanuary 22, 2021This beauty queen thinks she’s got what it takes to snatch the title of world’s sexiest serial killer. Kanika Batra, a 26-year-old Australian pageant ...[Read more]
- Inter Allies sign former Asante Kotoko forward Richard ArthurIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 22, 2021Ghana Premier League side, Inter Allies, have completed the signing of former Asante Kotoko striker, Richard Arthur, to strengthen their attacking ...[Read more]
- German scientists make paralyzed mice walk againIn LifestyleJanuary 22, 2021German researchers have enabled mice paralyzed after spinal cord injuries to walk again, re-establishing a neural link hitherto considered ...[Read more]
- Twitter removes Nengi’s verification badge, Ninjas reactIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 22, 2021The popular microblogging platform, Twitter has taken back its verification badge on the account of the reality star, Nengi Hampson. The ex-beauty ...[Read more]
- Trudeau says Pfizer CEO promises more COVID vaccine coming — but challenges remainIn LifestyleJanuary 22, 2021OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Friday that Pfizer Inc’s Chief Executive Albert Bourla has reassured him it would supply Canada with 4 ...[Read more]