Vice President His Excellency Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has passed a revelation that he is still the same person who people knew, and being Vice President has not changed who he is as many may think.
He has said this in an interview on Radio URA in Bolgatanga during his regional tour in the Upper East Region on Saturday 12 September, 2020.
He said ” Fundamentally I’m still the same person. I think that if you get into the trappings of office you’ll be doing yourself a big disservice. Whatever it is wherever we find ourselves in politics is temporary. You will get out of the position you are in so if you decide that this is going to change you, it is not sustainable.”
READ ALSO: Ghana Election 2020 : Chief Dele Eulogises John Mahama,Says He Is The Most Hard Working And Busiest Former President.
To affirm his words, Mr. Bawumia said he still keep in contact his childhood friends from school in Tamale, the capital of the Northern Region where he spent most of his childhood life.
He added that his position as Vice President has only affected his working life, that this time, he take his work more serious and efficient compared to that at the university where he worked as a lecturer.
READ ALSO: Akufo-Addo Is Workaholic, He Makes Me Work After 11PM – Bawumia
“What has really changed is the work that the people of Ghana have given me to do as Vice President and that work is a bit different from what I used to do before in the University lecturing and all of that or at the Central Bank. It’s a different type of work when you are dealing with.” Mr. Bawumia added.
He ended by saying that he is working hard to support President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo so that his visions and that of the NPP’s will be materialized for the good of Ghanaians.
- 19-year-old Girl aAddicted To Married Men, Shares Her Sad StoryOctober 27, 2020A 19-year-old young lady who is thinking that its hard to oppose wedded men due to the endowments she gets from them, has shouted out for help. The ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Rapper, Falz Celebrates his 30th Birthday Today (+Photo)October 27, 2020Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana prevalently realized as Falz is celebrating his 30th birthday celebration today, October 27th. The artist shared the ...[Read more]
- Ebonyi State Police Arrest Couple Who Chained 8-year-old House helpOctober 27, 2020Agents of the Ebonyi State Police Command have captured a couple, Philip and Agatha Iboko, for supposedly tormenting their eight-year-old househelp, ...[Read more]
- The 9 Brigade Of The Nigerian Army Arrest Corporal Who Flogged A Lady At ATM Stand In LagosOctober 27, 2020The 9 Brigade of the Nigerian Army has captured a Corporal, Omoh F, who was caught on video beating a lady at an Oshodi part of the United Bank of ...[Read more]
- Residents Cart Away #Covid-19 Palliatives In Abuja (+Video)October 27, 2020A few occupants of Abuja who raged a stockroom in the Gwagwalada Area gathering in the Federal Capital Territory on Monday October 26, to truck ...[Read more]
- EndSARS: Let’s Continue To Spread Awareness – DJ CuppyOctober 26, 2020DJ Cuppy has taken to online media to encourage Nigerians to proceed with the protest against SARS and police brutality in the nation. As per her, ...[Read more]
- #EndSARS: Famous Nigerian comedian AY Blasts Those Asking Why No Celebrity Died During ProtestsOctober 26, 2020Famous Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY, has gone hard on individuals inquiring as to why no big name died during #EndSARS fights held ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Man Reveals How An Iron protector Saved His Shop From Being Looted In Imo State (+Photos)October 26, 2020A Nigerian businessman, Chima Smart Nwaneri, has taken to Twitter to uncover how an iron defender kept his shop from being burglarized in Owerri, Imo ...[Read more]
- Popular Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Reveals Two Things He Can Never DoOctober 26, 2020Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris better realized as Bobrisky has uncovered two things he can never be seen doing. He made this disclosure in ...[Read more]
- Chief of Army Staff Responds To Travel Ban calls By International BodiesOctober 26, 2020Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff, has responded to calls by International bodies requiring a movement boycott to be put on some military officials ...[Read more]