A total of 195 COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Nigeria.
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, confirmed this in a post on its official Twitter page.
As at Tuesday, April 28, the total number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria stands at 1532
The tweet read: “195 new cases of #COVID19 reported:
80-Lagos, 38-Kano, 15-Ogun, 15-Bauchi, 11-Borno, 10-Gombe, 9-Sokoto, 5-Edo, 5-Jigawa
2-Zamfara, 1-Rivers, 1-Enugu, 1-Delta, 1-FCT and 1 in Nasarawa State.
“As at 11:50pm 28th April- 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.
“Discharged: 255. Deaths: 44.”
- NCDC confirms 195 cases as toll jumps to 1532
- NCDC confirms 245 cases of coronavirus as toll jumps to 2802
- COVID-19: NCDC announces 195 cases as toll hits 3145
- Lagos Govt confirms 82 new cases of COVID-19 as toll jumps to 1,324
- NCDC records 195 new cases of COVID-19, total infections now 3145
- JUST IN: Nigeria confirms 195 new cases of COVID-19
- NCDC confirms 386 new cases of coronavirus as toll rises to 3,912
- NCDC confirms 239 new cases of COVID-19 as toll rises to 4151
- Nigeria’s toll hits 4641 as NCDC confirms 242 new coronavirus cases