A Founding member of the National Democratic Congress(NDC) in the Ashanti Region Alhaji Saani Mohammed has threatened to invoke curses on Parliament’s Appointments Committee if they approve the nomination of Finance Minister-designate Ken Ofori Atta.
Former Finance Minister Ken Ofori Atta has been reappointed by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and is set to go through vetting among the first set of Ministers named by the President
Speaking on Kumasi based Abusua Fm Morning Show hosted by Kojo Marfo monitored by MyNewsGh.com, the former Ashanti Regional Vice Chairman of the NDC stated categorically that Ken Ofori Atta does not qualify and deserve to head Ghana’s Finance Ministry.
According to him, Ghana’s economy has sunk under President Akufo-Addo due to the poor management of financial issues by Ken Ofori Atta.
“I will be surprised if the Appointment Committee approved Ken Ofori Atta appointment as Finance Minister. I will never forgive the appointments committee if they fail to listen to the concerns of Ghanaians and approve Ken Ofori Atta appointment” Alhaji Saani disclosed.
“Even before the appointment committee will approve Ken Ofori Atta as Finance Minister, he should tell Ghanaians those behind PDS deal, Agyapa deal, the amount of money spent by government in the fight against Covid-19. He shouldn’t get his approval on a silver platter”.
Alhaji Saani Mohammed added that “Thunder will strike the appointment committee members if they approve Ken Ofori Atta’s appointment and also fail to force him to tell Ghanaians those behind PDS, Agyapa and other deals”
“I have one cow purposely to be used to invoke curse on the appointment committee over Ken Ofori Atta’s appointment as Finance Minister. They shouldn’t try to approve that man Ken Ofori Atta as Finance Minister”. He stressed.
- Akufo-Addo, Ken Ofori-Atta starved me of funds as Housing Minister – Atta Kyea opens up for the 1st time
- JUST In: Ken Ofori-Atta flown to US under medical emergency!
- Sick Ken Ofori-Atta put Akufo-Addo’s transformation agenda ahead of his health – Gabby
- REVEALED: Ken Ofori-Atta using his own money for treatment in the US
- Charles Adu Boahen replaces Ken Ofori-Atta as Akufo-Addo rep at Finance Ministry
- BREAKING News: Ken Ofori-Atta confirmed dead- MyNewsGh.com
- Characters like Godfred Dame, Ken Ofori Atta should not be approved as Ministers – Agbana
- You left Rawlings to die at Korle But flying Ken Ofori-Atta to US for treatment – Akufo-Addo govt roasted
- DISCLAIMER PHOTO: Ken Ofori-Atta alive and well, safely lands in US with wife in good spirit
- Gov’t will not suspend Agyapa Mineral Royalties stock exchange, – Ken Ofori-Atta affirmed