…says blackmail is from enemies against his rising profile, forensic audit
Following a rumour making rounds in some online media alleging that the Executive Director, Projects in the interim management committee(IMC) of the NDDC, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh boasted in a private conversation how they will bury APC in Nigeria come 2023 having returned to their original party PDP; Dr Cairo Ojougboh has in strong terms debunked such rumour stating that it is pure blackmail and Campaign of Calumny from the pit of hell coming from those who are opposed to the Forensic Audit.
Also in Newzandar News: Niger Delta govs truncating NDDC palliative distribution, youths lament
In a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Sir. Gabriel Choba, Executive Director of Projects said that the efforts to submerge the forensic audit will not succeed.
He said; “All these Blackmail and Campaign of Calumny is coming from those people who are opposed to the forensic audit and people who are afraid of the ever-rising profile of Dr. Cairo Ojougboh who has changed the narrative in the office of the Executive Director of Projects NDDC where he now goes on physical inspection of projects, and now the political enemies are envious of him.
“So they want to do everything to drag Dr Cairo Ojougboh down but that will always fail. We hereby sound it clear that enough is enough, The Campaign of Calumny must stop”.
- Alleged financial misappropriation: Ibarapa Poly gov council chair debunks rumour of arrest by EFCC
- “I am not married, it is a movie” – Angela Okorie debunks rumour about her alleged marriage
- NDDC: Reps tackle Akpabio, Senate walks Ojougboh out
- NDDC: NASS will not succumb to cheap blackmail, Senate to Ojougboh, others
- Breaking: NDDC N40b Probe: No Kobo is missing, misapplied by the IMC, Ojougboh tells Committee
- Nigerian Senate fires back at NDDC director Cairo Ojougboh, denies claim of its members receiving N20m as COVID-19 relief
- How Senate panel sent out Ojougboh, NDDC Executive Director
- Show evidence I collected contracts from NDDC, Manager dares Ojougboh
- NDDC: Cairo Ojougboh opens up on ‘N20m, N15m palliatives to Senators, Reps
- Nigeria will break if we release list of those who have received contracts from NDDC- Cairo Ojougboh