The Kwabenya Traditional Council in the GA East Municipality of the Greater Accra Region has threatened to burn down a house where it is alleged that the Lesbians, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender LGBT, had a meeting last Wednesday inside Ashongman, a community within the Kwabenya District and under the traditional Council.
The Public Relations Officer of the traditional Council who is also the Kwabenya Musuku Manhene, Nii Mensah Dza Nyomo 1 said a house in the area has been hosting LGBTQ meetings which the council will not accept.
The above all came to light in a press conference addressed by the Traditional Council in Accra.
The Chiefs said an investigation has been launched into the matter to find out the exact house and the owner of the premises, warning the house could be set ablaze.
“We won’t sit down for kwabenya to gain a bad name that the LGBT meeting grounds or office is located in kwabenya Ashongman. No way”, he warned.
This was said during a press conference organized by the kwabenya traditional council.
Call Nii Mensah Dza Nyomo I for details of the story on
This comes after the Executive Secretary of the National Coalition for Proper Human Sexual Rights and Family Values, Moses Foh-Amoaning called on the government to close down the newly opened LGBT office in Tesano.
According to him, his coalition is made up of the Christian Council and the Catholic Bishops Conference, the Muslim community as well as the traditional rulers, making it a tripartite coalition fighting this LGBT agenda in Ghana which could turn its heat on Akufo-Addo should he fail to heed.
Giving the background of the LGBTQ movement, Lawyer Foh-Amoaning said that its formation started in New York City and extended to California and has since spread throughout the world now coming to Ghana.
- Jinapor, Asenso Boakye, and Mustapha Yussif have proven NPP youth have a future – Salam MustaphaIn Ghana, NewsFebruary 28, 2021The Director of Programmes at the Office of the Vice President Salam Mustapha has noted that the Ghanaian youth is intelligent and will excel when ...[Read more]
- Serie A: Pirlo blames his players after 1-1 draw with VeronaIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Andrea Pirlo has blamed his inexperienced players for their 1-1 draw against Hallas Verona in their Serie A game on Saturday. Juventus missed the ...[Read more]
- Golden Shoe: Top 10 Europe’s highest goal scorersIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has said their 20 straight wins in all competitions, may be the best thing they have ever achieved. Ruben ...[Read more]
- Lala Akindoju And Husband, Chef Fregz, Welcome Baby BoyIn Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nollywood actress, Lala Akindoju and Chef Fregz have welcomed their first child, a baby boy. The proud dad who recently ...[Read more]
- Actress Lala Akindoju, husband welcome first childIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021The news that Nigerian singer, Davido, has found a new lover has stirred a lot of reactions from Nigerians on social media. The Nigerian singer in a ...[Read more]
- Why Cubana ChiefPriest allegedly distanced himself from Davido’s fiancee, Chioma,In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana ChiefPriest is allegedly beefing Davido’s third babymama, Chioma. Blogger Cutiejul claimed that Cubana distanced ...[Read more]
- “I can’t stand this I’m unfollowing you now” – Zubby Michael tackles Ini Edo (Screenshot)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael has tackled veteran actress, Ini Edo after she shared new photos on Instagram. Ini Edo caused a stir on Instagram ...[Read more]
- Sophia Momodu reacts to reports of Chioma fighting with Davido for visiting her house to see ImadeIn Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Sophia Momodu has reacted to reports of Davido’s third babymama, Chioma allegedly fighting with him for visiting her house. Recent reports alleged ...[Read more]
- Lady shares experience after attending her ex boyfriend’s wedding with her new lover by her sideIn Viral NewsFebruary 28, 2021A lady has shared her experience after she attended her ex boyfriend’s wedding, in the company of her new boyfriend. She wrote; “I dated my ex for ...[Read more]
- Chioma breaks down in tears over Davido’s alleged affair with Mya YafaiIn Entertainment, GossipFebruary 28, 2021David ”Davido” Adeleke’s fiancée and baby mama, Chioma Avril Roland is allegedly in tears following the singer’s entanglement with Atlanta-based ...[Read more]