While she’s bringing up her children away from Hollywood, the Oscar-winner is open to the idea of her two youngest following in her footsteps. “They are kind of unusual in that they watch the filming, they are in the films. They have a great work ethic,” Kidman, 52, told WSJ. Magazine.
Sunday, 11, and Faith, 9, both had small parts in “The Angry Birds Movie 2” and were extras on Kidman’s hit HBO mini-series “Big Little Lies.”
Kidman also shares 25-year-old son Conner and 27-year-old daughter Isabella with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
For now, the A-lister is enjoying family time with her brood, saying it’s crucial that she prioritize them over her career.
“I’ll pass on films,” said Kidman. “We have a system worked out to keep the family together,” she says. “When Keith’s not touring, it’s much easier. He’ll be on tour next year, and then I just don’t work as much. Literally — it will become imbalanced, and we will change it. We don’t have the answers, but the one thing we do know is that we will not jeopardize us.”
- Nicole Kidman embraces kids potentially entering Hollywood
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban drop $3.5M on Manhattan pied-à-terre
- Nicole Kidman, Idris Elba and more to read bedtime stories in HBO Max series
- Nicole Kidman Sends Daughter Sunday Birthday Wishes With New Pic – Newzandar
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban slammed for being allowed to hole up in Australia mansion
- Nicole Kidman reunites with mom after 8 months amid pandemic
- Nicole Kidman Deals With Another Deeply Personal Crime in ‘The Undoing’ Teaser
- NYC mayoral hopeful Maya Wiley mistakes Nicole Kidman fan for real thing
- Netflix’s ‘Hollywood’ is a reality-altering, potentially dangerous TV series