A Nigerian healthcare worker, Ugonwa Okeke has died of Coronavirus in New Jersey. U.S.A
The graduate of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) relocated to America few years ago in search of greener pasture. She was firmly on the path to achieving great success in her chosen career as a health care provider in New Jersey but unfortunately, that dream was cut short by Coronavirus.
Friends and family members took to Facebook to mourn the mother of two. Samson Idonigie broke the news of her death on his Facebook, adding that she died while saving others.
“With sad heart we announce the death of our own Ugonwa Okeke (Heath Care Worker) New Jersey of Covid-19,” he wrote.
- Nigerian healthcare worker dies of Coronavirus in the U.S
- Tragedy as Nigerian healthcare worker dies of COVID-19 in U.S
- Healthcare Is Handled Like A Joke – BBNaija Tolani Baj Laments Over Poor Healthcare System In Nigeria
- Healthcare worker with no history of drug allergies suffers serious reaction after getting Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine
- Florida healthcare worker, 15 friends contract COVID-19 at bar
- New Jersey mass shooting victim identified as healthcare worker
- #BBNaija 2022: “God is a miracle worker. My God is a miracle worker” – Vee says after she made it to the grand finale of this season reality TV show
- 72 healthcare workers test positive for Coronavirus in Enugu
- NYC healthcare workers catch coronavirus at below-average rate: Gov. Cuomo