A Nigerian lady, Blessing Dike, is full of thanks to God today as she remembers the near death accident she was involved in back in 2016 that claimed the lives of every other passenger in the bus except hers.
In a tweet posted this morning, Blessing said doctors told her that she would never be able to walk with her right leg that was badly damaged in the accident. She is however thankfully that against all odds, she can now walk well.
”Had an accident in 2016, I was the only survivor, right leg was badly damaged, it was almost amputated. Doctors said I will never be able to walk normal again, no shoes or sandals only slippers. Look at me now OLUWATOBILOBA!!! Forever grateful” she wrote
- Nigerian lady who was the sole survivor in a fatal accident shares her testimony as she exceeds doctors' expectations
- Lady who was sole survivor in accident shares testimony – See what doctors said
- 9mobile Mega Millions Promo meets, exceeds expectations as winners laud initiative
- Survivor of the boat accident that killed 16 people narrates how he survived; blames the accident on greed
- Nigerian lady shares testimony as her genotype miraculously changes to AA (Screenshots)
- Lady shares testimony of how she witnessed a mother pray her dead baby back to life
- Actor Jim Iyke shares testimony as he survives car accident
- ”It’s Only A Fool That Will Say That God Doesn’t Exist” – Lady Gives To Her First Child After 8 Years Of Marriage, Shares Her Testimony (Photos)
- Nigerian Lady narrates how God gave her a second chance after she survived an accident, shares pictures of rods and screws fixed into her leg