A Nigerian man has died after he allegedly committed suicide in Malaysia.
Nwabueze Franklin Kelechi allegedly died after jumping from his apartment at Skyvilla, Serdang, Selangor in Malaysia.
The incident happened on Thursday morning , April 30.
Ernest Ugonna Nwabueze, the younger brother of the deceased, said he received a call at about 11:30am on April 30 from a friend who informed him that a man believed to be his brother jumped from a two storey building.
Ernest rushed to the scene and found that it was indeed his brother. He then called the police and the body of the Evangelist was moved to the morgue.
According to reports, the deceased was going through a rough patch at the time he died.
- Nigerian evangelist allegedly commits suicide in Malaysia
- Young Nigerian man commits suicide after being accused of rape by a Twitter influencer. See his suicide note
- Nigerian lady allegedly commits suicide three months after she publicly called out her pastor dad for allegedly repeatedly raping her
- Young boy commits suicide after being accused of rape by a Twitter influencer. See his suicide note
- OAU staff commits suicide, leaves suicide note for his mother, wife and children
- Nigerian Prison Officer Commits Suicide After Allegedly Being Denied Promotion Three Times
- Girl allegedly commits suicide after losing her man to her bestie
- Twitter Stories: Woman allegedly commits suicide because a man she loved chose her best friend of 15 years
- 32-year-old man allegedly commits suicide in the presence of his mum in Lagos
- Man fined N215,000 allegedly commits suicide in Ogun