A harrowing video going viral shows a Nigerian man being beaten mercilessly by two men in the Middle East after he was used as a human collateral by another Nigerian man to collect drugs.
Unfortunately, the man named Andrew, who collected the drugs, did not return and the human collateral has been suffering torture and risks being killed as a result.
In the viral video, the Middle Eastern men had the Nigerian man’s hands tied behind him as they flogged him. One of the men later pulled a gun on him and shot but he narrowly missed his head.
The Nigerian man is seen crying and begging Andrew to show up.
He added that he has told his uncle to sell everything and pay “Nuruz.” He looked into the camera and repeated the plea to his uncle to come and bail him out.
The Nigerian man added that if the money Andrew owes the drug dealers is not paid before July 10, he will be executed.
“Andrew, look at what you put me through. Look at what you put your brother through. And you say I am your brother,” the Nigerian man cried in agony as they flogged him.
One of the men is heard saying, “Next time I’m gonna shoot” while holding a gun to the Nigerian man’s head.
Watch the video below.
Source: Linda Ikeji’s Blog
- NIDCOM reacts to the video of a Nigerian man being tortured by a dreaded Pakistani gang after he was used as a collateral by his brother who owes the gang
- Nigerian man held as collateral and tortured by dreaded Pakistani gang thanks Nigerians for coming to his aid (video)
- Nigerian man held as collateral and tortured by deadly Pakistani gang thanks Nigerians for coming to his aid (video)
- East Africa: ‘Human Trafficking to Middle East Now Being Done Entirely by East Africans’
- ‘Drug lords’ break jail at Abokobi-Ayimensah on New Year’s day
- “I would be lying if I said it didnt bother me” Kelly Rowland describes being in Destiny’s Child with BeyoncÃ© as “torture”
- NIDCOM reacts to the viral video of a Nigerian man who was tortured and threatened to be killed by Pakistani drug baron’s his brother ripped off
- “To be a tenant is a sin. When you have a landlord, you have two Lords” – Nigerian Pastor says (video)
- “Relax your mind, we’ll raise the money” group of Igbo men pledge to save Nigerian man held as collateral by dreaded Pakistani gang (video)
- Middle-aged man tortured to death in Benue over missing goat