Olori Ranti Ajayi, a Nigerian philanthropist and wife of popular fertility expert Dr Abayomi, has called out an Instagram user who allegedly used a fake claim of having colorectal cancer to defraud people of money.
The aggrieved philanthropist who shared a “deceitful” photo the man used in allegedly defrauding people of their money, alleged that he has started using the money to enjoy life.
How will I not believe that he gas colorectal cancer? @ajayibembeoladej . You used your status to defraud people that you have cancer.
You have started using the money to enjoy life. I’m only sorry for your wife. Her crying is not today. She will ask for help and nobody will listen to her. I’m tagging you so you can deliver the message to her. She has children for you. Ekun e dola.
She wrote in another post;
To think that this man @ajayibembeoladej @ajayi.2020 is a scam? I can’t get over it.
Who will help to look at all the hospitals that wrote medical reports that he has colorectal cancer? @jidesanwoolu pls i need your help on this.
We can’t continue to say its a normal thing for people to scam. This man must pay all the money back.
I have medical reports from different hospitals supporting his claim.
I requested for Colonoscopy report he said it was in OSUTH.
I’m so angry
- Nigerian Immigration: Officers Arrange Marriages To Obtain Resident Permit
- We did not obtain a land title certificate or a building permit for the new property – Nigeria admits mistake on demolition of Nigerian high Commission in Ghana
- We did not obtain a land title certificate or a building permit for the new property – Nigeria admits mistake on demolition of Nigerian Embassy staff quarters in Ghana
- Heavy charges at the ports killing most NGOs – Philanthropist
- Abia Philanthropist supports Gov Ikpeazu’s grassroots sports development
- Tonto Dikeh awarded philanthropist of the century (Photos)
- Tonto Dikeh Wins Philanthropist Of The Century Award
- Philanthropist feeds 10,000 families
- Indigent widow gets bungalow gift from Imo philanthropist
- Philanthropist Audrey Gruss outlines the new normal for entertaining