The former member representing Kaduna central in the upper chambers of the National Assembly, Shehu Sani has advocated that Nigerians in isolation centres be entitled to N20,000.
This. according to the out-spoken ex-lawmaker, would discourage the culture of trying to escape from isolation.
.: Lockdown: ‘Make Una Dey Warm Una Private Jet From Time To Time Because Of Rats’, Shehu Sani Mocks Politicians
He made this known via a tweet he sent out on his official Twitter handle on Tuesday, 28th April.
“Nigerians in Isolation Centre should be entitled to 20k to discourage escape.”
Nigerians in Isolation Centre should be entitled to 20k to discourage escape.
— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) April 28, 2023
- Nigerians In Isolation Centers Should Be Entitled To N20k – Shehu Sani
- Give Nigerians in isolation centres N20,000 – Shehu Sani tells Buhari
- ”You See Only Shopping Malls, Event Centers And Hotels In Villages Of Service Chiefs”- Senator Shehu Sani
- Shehu Sani Advsies On Donating Properties For Isolation Center
- Shehu Sani Advises People Donating Their Building As Isolation Centre
- Nigerians heap praises on the Catholic church for donating all its 425 hospitals to FG as isolation centers
- Magu should sleep in cell as law provides not Mosque- Fmr Senator, Shehu Sani