Ghanaian musician and actor, Palago Mufasa has said most of the artistes in Ghana are not progressing because of the hate they have for themselves.
The US based actor was reacting to tweet from a Ghanaian who trolled Ghana musicians after Nigerian singer, Davido announced his next collaboration with American rapper, Nicki Minaj.
Reacting to the tweet, Palago in a series of tweets, said Nigerians will always be ahead of Ghanaian if the artistes don’t stop hating on each other and instead be happy for another man’s success.
He also urged Ghanaian artistes to stop comparing themselves to Nigerians and focus on how they can achieve greater heights.
See tweets below:
- “Nigerians will always be ahead of Ghanaians if we donât stop hating each other” Â – Ghanaian singer, Palago Mufasa says
- ”Let spread love and stop attacking each other” -Kiddwaya writes as he and Erica unfollow each other
- ‘Stop hating successful people’ – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- VIDEO: Andy Dosty And Okesse Apologize To Each Other For Going Hard At Each Other
- Sister Derby Defends Gays And Lesbians In Ghana And Blasts Ghanaians For Hating On Them
- DOWNLOAD: Mufasa – Aye O Le ft Mayowa Bae (Prod by OVY King)
- “If You Don’t Lke Davido, Go Offline” – Peruzzi Advises Those Hating On Davido Ahead Of His Social Media Return
- ‘We Are Always At Each Other’s Throat, But I Love Her Big’ — Mercy Johnson Says As She Surprises Ufuoma Mcdermott On Her Birthday
- #BBNaija 2022: “Every time, it is always a problem about you, I have brains more than you, so shut up” – Erica & Lucy engage each other in a heated argument
- Why ‘Outlander’ Stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Tiptoe Around Each Other Before Each Season