According to an article trending online and posted by a Facebook user, Ifeanyi Darlington revealed why people Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra get massive attention across the globe with Biafra Agitation.
Nnamdi Kanu is one of the most intelligent and courageous persons on earth. This is a fact everyone have come to accept even those that do not like him. Academic achievements might not be the right tool to use to check the intelligence of an individual.
Nnamdi Kanu attended best primary school in Umuahia known as Library Avenue Primary School.
The IPOB leader attended the prestigious Government College Umuahia .
After completing his secondary education, he went further to the Rivers State School of Arts and Science popularly known as School of Basic Studies in Rumuola Road in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) for his advanced level studies.
Nnamdi Kanu proceeded to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) after getting admitted to study Geography.
After two years at UNN, he left for England and was admitted to London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU). At London Metropolitan University, he studied Politics and Economics and graduated with Second Class Upper Division.
Nnamdi Kanu is the first and only person to have worked on a Thesis on academic critique of the popular “Dependency Theory”
Nnamdi Kanu is not a PhD holder, nor is he a prof, but the numbers of followers he has cannot be gotten through acquiring different degrees. You must have something extra.
- 2-Years After D’Banj And Wife Son Drowned Inside A Swimming Pool; Recent Photos Of The Coupe Pop UpIn Celebrity NewsNovember 27, 2020D’banj and his beautiful wife, Lineo Didi, have been through very hard times in the past. He is one of the greatest musicians Nigeria has ever had. ...[Read more]
- “Always Do You” – Singer, Mayorkun recounts how he went from being a Banker to becoming a Superstar (Video)In Celebrity NewsNovember 27, 2020Popular Nigerian singer, Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, better known as Mayorkun has shared his grass to grace story as he recounts how he ditched a ...[Read more]
- Biography, Career, Family, Awards And Net Worth Of Nuella NjubigboIn BiographyNovember 27, 2020Nuella Njubigbo is a popular Nollywood actress, scriptwriter, model and a television personality.Nuella Njubigbo was born on 18th March 1984 in ...[Read more]
- NYC SantaCon is canceled due to COVID-19 pandemicIn USANovember 27, 2020Ho Ho No! The annual SantaCon pub crawl has been canceled this year in the Big Apple due the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizers announced the news on the ...[Read more]
- Biography, Family, Early Life, Education, Career And Net Worth Of Ime Bishop UmohIn BiographyNovember 27, 2020Ime Bishop Umoh popularly known as Okon Lagos is a Nigerian based actor and comedian,He was born on the 15th of July, 1981.He is an Ibibio, and is ...[Read more]
- “Are you mad? I’m not scared of you, ingrate” – Kiddwaya and his alleged cousin blast each otherIn BBNaijaNovember 27, 2020Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Terseer Waya popularly known as Kiddwaya has been blasted on Twitter by a lady who claims to be his relative. ...[Read more]
- Massive sinkhole swallows vehicle in NYCIn USANovember 27, 2020An unoccupied orange SUV was found swallowed by a sinkhole in Queens early Thursday morning. The vehicle, a Toyota RAV4, was discovered nose-down in ...[Read more]
- Woman dead, driver critical after smashing into Buffalo monumentIn USANovember 27, 2020A speeding minivan that crashed in downtown Buffalo killed a woman and left the driver in critical condition on Thanksgiving Day, authorities said. ...[Read more]
- Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Set To Marry Daughter Of Kogi West SenatorIn Celebrity NewsNovember 27, 2020Politics, marriage and relationships are among one of the few things that cannot be predicted. Nigerian would be witnessing the biggest marriage as ...[Read more]
- Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Set To Marry Daughter Of Kogi West SenatorIn Celebrity NewsNovember 27, 2020Politics, marriage and relationships are among one of the few things that cannot be predicted. – Advertisement – It is, therefore, no ...[Read more]