The Biafra Nations League, BNL, has said the struggle for Biafra will not end with Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who is now detained by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The BNL, in a statement by its Deputy National Leader and Head of Operations and Media, Ebuta Takon was reacting to comments by the President of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) on Kanu’s arrest.
BNL described the ACF as a group of senseless Almajiri who have nothing to offer.
The BNL said all freedom fighters are ready to pay the price, adding that Kanu was not the first person to be arrested in the Biafran struggle.
The secessionist group recalled that a former leader of MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike had faced the same arrest and taken to Abuja many times.
The group noted that other freedom fighters such as Asari Dokubo, Benjamin Onwuka the leader of Biafra Zionist Federation and the National Leader of BNL, Princewill Chimezie Richard had all at one point or the other been arrested and detained by the Nigerian government.
BNL warned that comments from people in the North could trigger crisis adding that the people of the Old Eastern region won’t be deterred by the Federal Government’s recent move.
The group warned that crisis will soon befall Nigeria if the Ambazonians detained in Nigerian cells and their commander Ntui Lambert Assam aka Black Mamba, are not freed.
He dismissed calls for negotiations with President Mohammadu Buhari, adding that the Biafrans would negotiate over a separate Republic and not conditions to release Kanu.
- BREAKING!!! IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Declares War In Nigeria, Orders Biafrans To Kill Every Policeman, Army Officer (+Audio)
- “Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra” – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari
- Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu Now Sooner than It’s Too Late – FFK tells Buhari
- Aisha Buhari: Biafrans are going home this year – Nnamdi Kanu
- Invite us to negotiate peaceful exit of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu tells FG
- No sit-at home for Biafrans from 27th to 30th May – Nnamdi Kanu
- “We Are Biafrans” — Ogoni Elders Says, Backs Declare Nnamdi Kanu’s Call For Freedom
- It’s time For Freedom: Biafrans are going home this year – Nnamdi Kanu
- BREAKING: Awareness For Oduduwa Republic Begins In Ibadan, Oyo State As Yoruba Agitators Thank Nnamdi Kanu, Biafrans
- Nnamdi Kanu condemns arrest of 70 Biafrans, writes UK, U.S to intervene