The Biafra Nations League, BNL, on Thursday, warned that Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb.
BNL issued the warning following the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
BNL Deputy National Leader and Head of Operations BBs Media, Ebuta Takon’s warning was contained in a statement to Newzandar News.
He also called on the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to explain to the people of the South East and South South people why unknown gunmen activities ceased, shortly before Kanu’s rearrest.
Takon accused the Nigeria government of sponsoring most of the gunmen operations in other to have evidence to convince some countries that does not respect international law to believe Kanu was sponsoring terrorism.
According to Takon: “Nigeria is already sitting on a timed bomb and it will soon explode”.
UK govt meets FG over Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest, pledges to assist IPOB leader
BNL said the government was chasing flies instead of wolves, adding that there are “two top terrorist leaders currently operating in Nigeria territory which are Boko Haram and ISWAP but the government have refused to track them down.
He added: “They track people, they set people up, they went abroad to track Kanu with the help of another African terrorist government, but why can’t they track Boko Haram and ISWAP commanders?
“We who are visible are their problem, Biafrans are not terrorists, they know us and how to get us because we are not hiding, if we are not fighting a just cause we would have been faceless like Boko Haram and ISWAP Leaders but because we have a genuine cause, we are visible and we are not afraid”.
BNL said that the Federal Government are inviting trouble that they may not handle, insisting that more problems would soon befall the nation.
Nnamdi Kanu must not die in custody – Fani-Kayode warns Buhari
- Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanus will arise – Omokri dares Buhari
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanus should rethink, Special offer await you – Orji Kalu
- Biafra: Asari Dokubo linked to Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest by Buhari govt
- Buhari not active anymore, government sitting on time bomb – Primate Ayodele
- Nigerian government sitting on time bomb because IPOB is yet to descend on Buhari – Primate Ayodele
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest: Nigerians Now Understand Why Buhari Postponed UK Trip – Joe Igbokwe Rejoices
- “For daring us, we will launch radio Biafra in Daura” Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari
- #Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanu’s will arise – Reno Omokri dares Buhari
- Lifting of ban on interstate travel: We’re sitting on a ticking time bomb — Nigerians
- Ghana Is Sitting On A Youth Time Bomb- John Mahama.