The Northern Regional Minister-Designate, Alhassan Saani Shaibu known in the political circles as Saani Bakery has advised young politicians to continue to be steadfast and work for their political parties because with time they will be rewarded.
Saani Bakery has been nominated by the President of Ghana has the Northern Regional Minister pending approval from Parliament.
Speaking to Tamale-based Suhupieli FM in an interview on his nomination, the contractor said although he had worked hard for the party in the past, he did not get such an opportunity in the party’s first term in government.
However, that did not stop him from his continuous contributions and work for the party in the Northern region and that loyalty to the party is what has yielded results.
He said, “In 2017, I didn’t get such opportunity to be part of the government, but, it never demoralized me. I kept giving my best, knowing my time will come”.
The farmer continued “I have always believed there is a reward for everything. And so, if you work hard, it will pay off, though, it may take long. but, don’t get despair”.
Alhassan Saani Shaibu recalled how he started working for the New Patriotic Party in 1978 when it was known then as UP, which later NPP adding that he in 2012 was the parliamentary candidate in the Mion constituency, where he lost to the National Democratic Congress (NDC) candidate by little over five hundred (500) votes.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ Ayeh Offei-Akoto/2021
- EPL: Tuchel slams referee for checking VAR after Hudson-Odoi’s handballIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- Chelsea vs Man Utd: Referee reportedly admits Hudson-Odoi’s handball was ‘penalty’In SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- NYPD seeks ‘person of interest’ in Brooklyn stabbing outside gambling denIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Cops are looking for a “person of interest” in the Friday night stabbing outside a Brooklyn gambling den that left a good Samaritan dead, police ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta, Lacazette reacts to Arsenal 3-1 win against Leicester CityIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- Popular market razed in Edo, shop owners hospitalisedIn Local NewsFebruary 28, 2021Goods worth millions of naira have been destroyed by a fire which razes a section of the Oregbeni market, close to the national headquarter of the ...[Read more]
- EPL: Brendan Rodgers reacts to Leicester City 3-1 defeat to ArsenalIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021Brendan Rodgers has reacted to Leicester City’s 3-1 defeat to Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday. Leicester took the lead early at the King ...[Read more]
- Central Park carriage horse euthanized last year likely had genetic disease: Health Dept.In USAFebruary 28, 2021A carriage horse euthanized after collapsing in Central Park last year likely had a genetic muscular disease — and showed no signs of mistreatment ...[Read more]
- TBoss‘ sister, Goldie blasts Ka3na for trademarking the name, ‘BossLady‘ (Video)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Tboss‘ sister, Goldie in a recent video has blasted and slammed Ka3na for trademarking the name ‘BossLady’. Recall that, Ka3na had previously showed ...[Read more]
- NJ nursing-home boss wanted granny chef to be his S&M master: lawsuitIn USAFebruary 28, 2021A nursing-home boss wanted his new granny chef to make him her whipping boy, new court papers allege. AnnaMarie Ferrara, a 51-year-old grandmother, ...[Read more]
- Nigeria National League gets sponsor, to air live matchesIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Former Arsenal striker Ian Wright has given his verdict on the first penalty call against Wilfred Ndidi in Leicester City 3-1 defeat to Arsenal on ...[Read more]