As the ease of the lockdown in Lagos, FCT and Ogun state begins on Monday May 4, the Ogun state government has announced that residents of the state who work in Lagos will not be allowed to leave the state for work in Lagos which is the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic in Nigeria.
Some workers in Lagos state who reside in Ogun state have started preparations to resume work on Monday following the directive of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID19 for government and private offices to open for business under strict guideliness after a month of lockdown.
Recall that when President Buhari announced the May4 easing of the lockdown, he added that interstate travels remain banned.
- Ogun state residents who work in Lagos will not be allowed to leave the state – Ogun state government announces as lockdown ease begins on May 4
- Ogun begins second phase of ease of lockdown from June 1
- ”We may review ease of lockdown if residents continue to violate guidelines”- Governor Sanwo-Olu warns Lagosians
- Lockdown Ease: Ogun Places Total Ban On Lagos Workers Who Live In Ogun
- Ease of Lockdown: Ogun residents defies govt order on social distancing, use of face mask
- Lockdown Ease: Ogun Releases 18 New Guidelines For Schools, Businesses, Worship Centers And Residents
- How can people be allowed in markets for six hours, but cannot be allowed in church for two hours – Bishop Oyedepo kicks against lockdown order (video)
- Lockdown ease: Residents worried at poor social distancing in Lagos
- Ease of lockdown in Lagos, FCT: FG mulls another lockdown
- President Buhari gave consent to ease lockdown- Kano state government discloses