Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has announced that the state has started the production of locally made nose masks.
According to a statement on his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, Akeredolu said the state intends to begin with the production of 500,000 pieces.
.: Omokri Reacts As Ogun Moves To Penalize Residents Who Move Without Nose mask
However, he gave the good news that the state is already ahead of schedule in terms of production.
“I visited our nose mask operation in Akure. Good to see them working fast to meet the 500,000 masks goal ahead of schedule. Kudos to the tailors association for meeting up to the challenge.”
I visited our nose mask operation in Akure. Good to see them working fast to meet the 500,000 masks goal ahead of schedule. Kudos to the tailors association for meeting up to the challenge. pic.twitter.com/Gy9OP5Uqtu
— Arakunrin Akeredolu (@RotimiAkeredolu) April 29, 2023
- Ondo Govt Begins Production Of Nose Masks (Photos)
- COVlD-19: KWRTMA begins enforcement of nose masks in Kwara Friday
- ‘She Will Soon Cut Out The Nose Completely’— Nigerians Mock Laura Ikeji As She Returns To Her Plastic Surgeon To Adjust Her Nose
- “She will soon cut out the nose completely” Fans react as Laura Ikeji revisits a surgeon for her nose job
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede stuns in cleavage-baring latex dress with matching nose masks (photos)
- Traders shun nose masks in Ogun markets
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede rocks cleavage-baring dress with matching nose masks
- Fresh Couple Receives Unwelcoming Remarks By Nigerians For Kissing With Nose Masks On (Photo)