In spite of all the enlightenment going on about meaningful sex, judging by your text messages, it isn’t enough for some of you readers to achieve the pleasure you crave and sometimes it feels as if you’re destined to go through your whole life without really having orgasms.
Quite a number would want to try some aphrodisiacs, but according to Marrena, a sexologist from Boston, USA, you don’t need them. She believes you can work your way to a climax and has written a book revealing the secrets of orgasm diet.
“I happen to have stumbled on a diet that makes women come alive often giving women the ability to have vaginal orgasms with men even spontaneous ones. The orgasms diet involves taking fish supplements. Cutting down on carbohydrates and eating more protein. One of the recommendations is to consume half an ounce of dark chocolate daily.
She advises that women do pelvic floor exercise, Marrena claimed she discovered the effect of diet on a woman’s sex life by accident, as rarely able to reach orgasm when she had sex with her husband has put a huge strain on their relationship.
“He would roll his frame over,” she said, “and I can’t say I blame him. After I gave birth to our second child, I started doing pelvic floor exercises and using vaginal cones to tighten up my muscles. One night when I was driving home, I decided to practice a few of my exercises. I flexed my pelvic floor muscles and suddenly began to orgasm.
“Over the next few days, I tried to reason out what was behind my newfound ability. When I first became pregnant, I took fish oil as a natural remedy for depression. I noticed that my desire had increased since I had started taking the tablets.
But when I took a break from them I wasn’t able to reach orgasm spontaneously. I also found the more I exercise my vaginal muscles, the better my orgasm, and stepping up the workouts, I was able to repeat the exercise in the car whenever I wanted.”
So can diet really make a difference in better enjoyment of sex? Research suggests that eating good-quality dark chocolate might spice up your sex life because certain chemicals found in chocolate can stimulate the transmission of nerve impulses and increase sensation.
Honey may also help because it’s a rich source of the mineral boron. Studies have shown that this mineral may boost the body’s testosterone levels. And having enough testosterone is one of the factors crucial to female sex functioning.
But fish oil is probably the most important element of Marrena’s orgasm diet. According to nutritionist Patrick Holford, fish oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to balance hormone levels. He claims that a strict no-fat regime can cause hormonal imbalance leading to a drop in libido.
- “I Got Paid $10million To Pretend I Had COVID” – South African Rapper AKA RevealsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 20, 2021South African rapper AKA has openly revealed that he was paid a whooping sum of $10million to pretend he had COVID. The rapper took to the streets of ...[Read more]
- Nigerian married men are the most generous men in the world – Laura Ikeji (Video)In Celebrity NewsJanuary 20, 2021While addressing infidelity in Nigerian marriages, Laura Ikeji has said Nigerian married men are the most generous men in the world. She made ...[Read more]
- Italian Super Cup final: Juventus’ squad to face Napoli confirmedIn SportsJanuary 20, 2021Juventus have released their squad that will tackle Napoli in tonight’s Italian Super Cup final at Stadio Città del Tricolore in Reggio Emilia, ...[Read more]
- Donald Trump Grants Clemency To Rappers Lil Wayne And Kodak BlackIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 20, 2021The White House announced early Wednesday that President Donald Trump has granted a pardon to rapper Lil Wayne and a commutation to rapper Kodak ...[Read more]
- Laycon drops hot freestyle on Jimmy’s Jump Off to address critics (Video)In Celebrity News, LayconJanuary 20, 2021Fast-rising singer and rapper, Laycon has featured on Jimmy’s Jump Off with popular disc jockey, DJ Jimmy Jatt with lyrics addressing critics. Since ...[Read more]
- Trump grants presidential pardon to Lil Wayne, Kodak BlackIn Celebrity News, Entertainment, NewsJanuary 20, 2021Obianuju Catherine Udeh, popularly known as DJ Switch, has called out the Lagos State Government over the order it recently secured from a mobile ...[Read more]
- Alban Bagbin orders all MPs to get tested for Covid-19In Ghana, NewsJanuary 20, 2021The Speaker of Parliament Alban Sumana Bagbin has directed that Members of Parliament undergo compulsory testing for COVID-19 to help reduce the ...[Read more]
- NPP 2024 flagbearer ‘may’ be chosen by consensus – Kyei Mensah Bonsu gives key hintIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 20, 2021Member of Parliament for Suame and the leader of the NPP caucus in Parliament Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu says it’s imperative that the NPP select its ...[Read more]
- INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter’s RegistrationIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 20, 2021The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC is considering making the National Identity Number, NIN a precondition for registering voters ...[Read more]
- Gonja Traditional Council loses powerful Paramount Chief Kusawguwura S.S. Kunkarga IIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 20, 2021The death has been reported of the Paramount Chief for the Kusawgu traditional area in the Central Gonja district of the Savannah region his Royal ...[Read more]