Birthdays are special occasions in the life of the celebrant. And for loved up couples, it is a time for the celebration of their love.
Just recently, veteran Nollywood actor, Yinka Quadri, took to his social media page to celebrate his darling wife as she clocked a year older.
Quadri celebrated his wife with sweet and humbling words on her big day.
The film star explained that despite being married to his wife for 35 years, he has never had any cause for regret because she is also his best friend.
Taking things a step higher, Quadri prayed that God continues to keep them together in peace and harmony. He also prayed for no harm to come to their home and that his wife’s happiness is also his happiness.
In his words: “Over 35 years of our marriage of no regret in my mind and no doubt you are my best friend&wife. You are such an amazing wife any man can have as a wife. You are a woman of integrity, intelligent and tolerance.
It gladdens my heart to celebrate my elegant, wonderful wife, may Almighty Allah keep us together in peace and harmony, I pray no harm come upon our home, your happiness is also our happiness.”
May the Almighty Allah keep upholding you, and richly bless your new age and the rest of your journey on this earth with good health, meaningful long life and immeasurable prosperity. Amin
Happy birthday my wife ?
See a screenshot of his post below:
Happy birthday to Mrs Yinka Quadri.
- Nollywood Actor Yinka Quadri, Celebrates His Wife Of Over 35 Years On Her Birthday
- “Another grand child added to the family” Yinka Quadri Celebrates as his son, Muyiwa and wife welcomes a baby boy (PICS)
- Ibrahim Chatta, Adeniyi Johnson, Lateef Adedimeji, Yinka Quadri, Adebayo Salami, Wasiu Ayinde Celebrates Eid-el-Fitri With Muslim Fans
- Yinka Quadri, Iyabo Ojo, Wumi Toriola, Adedimeji Lateef, Seyi Edun, Odunlade, and other Yoruba Actors celebrate with Madam Saje on her new Achievement (VIDEO)
- Actor Junior Pope celebrates wife with sweet words on her birthday
- Actress, Iyabo Ojo celebrates her mom with sweet words on her birthday (Photos)
- “Thank You For Raising Me So Well” – Dbanj Celebrates Mum With Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Dbanj Celebrates Mum With Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Dbanj celebrates Mum with sweet words on her 67th Birthday
- “Thank you for raising me so well” – Dbanj celebrates his mom with sweet words on her birthday