When it comes to celebrity life, most people have to deal with living in the spotlight and having their life put on display for fans to see. While others have grown older in the glaring eyes of the public, there are those who don’t seem to be ageing.
Maybe it’s genetics or a strict skincare routine, some of these Nigerian celebrities seem to hold the much-coveted secret for anti-ageing looks and fans are here for it.
While most people attribute maintaining one’s youthful looks to a life free of responsibilities and stress, these ageless celebrities have more than proven that ideology to be flawed.
While some are married with grown-up kids, all of them have clearly worked very hard to be where they are today.
1. Genevieve Nnaji, 41
The Nollywood actress and filmmaker continues to wow fans with how youthful she has remained over the years. Safe to say the only thing that has changed over time is her sense of style and gracefulness.
2. Omoni Oboli, 42
The mother of 3 grown-up boys is another actress and filmmaker whose banging body leaves many fans in doubt of her real age.
The screen goddess rocks her slim physique stylishly much to the envy of fans.
3. Ibinabo Fiberesima, 50
The former president of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, is another screen goddess who leaves people in doubt of her real age.
Fiberesima who is 50, looks at least 20 years younger. How she has been able to maintain a slim physique and smooth skin is something many people want to know!
4. Rita Dominic, 44
If ‘living my best life’ was a person, the Imo-born actress would definitely be her! Dominic who is an award-winning actress looks nothing like her age as she looks way younger than 44.
This has no doubt made fans pretty curious about her diet and skin regimen.
5. Iyabo Ojo, 42
The Nollywood actress and fashion diva is another age-defying actress. With two grown-up kids, Ojo has managed to maintain a beautiful body and flawless skin much to the surprise of many.
- 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Remained Loyal And Defended Hushpuppi Since His Arrest
- “Tiwa Savage Would Have Gotten A Grammy Nomination If She Had Remained With Don Jazzy” – Insider Speaks About The Mistake She Made
- “Life like a Nollywood movie” – Veteran actor, RMD celebrates his 60th birthday with ageless photos
- “Show me a 43 year old that looks younger than me” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe brags over ageless looks
- Once A Queen, Always A Queen’ – Nigerians praise ageless Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Over Her Stunning Photo
- British imposed one Nigeria on us in 1914 and we’ve remained divided – Adesina
- “My Ageless Brown Sugar” – Ini Edo Celebrates Birthday Of Veteran Actress Kate Henshaw
- Actress Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret To Her Ageless Beauty
- Veteran actress, Lepa Shandy celebrates 50th birthday with ageless photos
- Veteran actress, Genevieve Nnaji celebrates 42nd with ageless look