Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel has criticized the reopening of markets while Churches remain closed in Nigeria.
As part of measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus virus, the Nigerian government banned religious gatherings till further notice.
However, Oyedepo during the Covenant Hour of Prayer program of the Church , broadcast live to members today, said the continuous closure of churches was suspicious.
According to him, the Lord revealed to him that it was part of moves to stop the church of God from expanding.
- COVID-19: Oyedepo reveals what God told him about closure of churches
- COVID-19: Pastor Poju Oyemade clears air on attacking Oyedepo over closure of churches
- Oyedepo Kicks Against Closure Of Churches While Markets Open
- Pastor Poju counters Oyedepo’s position on closure of churches over COVID-19
- Oyemade disagrees with Oyedepo, Oyakhilome on closure of churches
- COVID-19: Oyedepo reveals God’s plan as states reopen churches in Nigeria, US
- Bishop Oyedepo Throws ‘Bomb’ At Federal Government, Says God Told Him To Do So
- Closure of Churches an attack on God — Apostle Akinyemi
- Life As Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter – The third child and first daughter of Bishop David Oyedepo, Love Ogah opens up, Reveals what she went through before she had her child (VIDEO)
- God told me judgement will be upon Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, 666 coming – Apostle Okikijesu