Oyo State government has confirmed it recorded fifty-one, 51 new cases of coronavirus on Sunday.
The state Governor, Seyi Makinde, also listed the Local Government Area, LGAs where the cases were recorded.
Makinde said the new cases which brings the total number of cases to 2570 were recorded in Ibadan South West (12), Akinyele (10), Ibadan North (6), Egbeda (5), Ido (4), Ogbomosho North (4), Oluyole (4), Lagelu (3), Ibadan North West e.t.c.
He tweeted, “The COVID-19 confirmation tests for fifty-three suspected cases came back POSITIVE.
“The cases are from Ibadan South West (12), Akinyele (10), Ibadan North (6), Egbeda (5), Ido (4), Ogbomosho North (4), Oluyole (4), Lagelu (3), Ibadan North West (2), Ibadan North East (2) and Ona Ara (1) LGAs.
“So, the total number of confirmed cases in Oyo State today is 2570.”
- Lagos govt confirms 62 new cases of COVID-19 as toll hits 1,084
- Osun govt confirms two new COVID-19 cases as toll hits 36
- COVID-19: Lagos Govt confirms 176 new cases as toll hits 1683
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt confirms 49 new cases as toll hits 205
- COVID-19: Lagos govt confirms 88 new cases as toll hits 2006
- COVID-19: Sokoto govt confirms 5 new cases as toll hits 112
- Coronavirus: Kano govt confirms 27 new cases as toll hits 693
- COVID-19: NCDC confirms 216 new cases as Nigeria’s toll hits 6175
- COVID-19: Kano confirms 23 new cases as Nigeria’s toll hits 14,545
- [ICYMI] Nigeria’s daily COVID-19 toll hits higher as NCDC confirms 681 new cases