Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has reacted to the report of a SARS officer allegedly attacking a nursing mother and her baby in Ibadan recently.
Recall that the Executive Secretary of the National Human Rights Commission NHRC, Tony Ojukwu, called the attention of the governor to a viral video of the officer pushing the lady via Twitter, demanding the officer must be punished.
Reacting, the governor said his government is already following up on the issue.
- Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde, reacts to video of a SARS officer allegedly assaulting a nursing mother and her three month old baby
- NHRC boss, Tony Ojukwu, demands justice for woman and her three month old baby allegedly beaten up by a SARS officer in Ibadan (photos/Video)
- 51-year-old woman counters nursing mother’s claim of police officer assaulting her and her baby (Listen to audio)
- Nigerian SARS Official brutalized Mother and her three month old baby in Ibadan (Video)
- NHRC boss, Tony Ojukwu, demands justice for woman and her three month old baby allegedly beaten up by a SARS official in Ibadan (photos/Video)
- Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde In A New Post Condemns Social Media Regulation Bill
- GOVERNOR Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has confirmed thirty-one new COVID-19 cases
- Policeman allegedly kills 9-months-old baby while assaulting her mother with a baton stick (video)
- Nightlife king, Temidayo Kafaru hits back after his estranged wife accused him of assaulting their 5-month-old child; accuses her and her mother of marriage racketeering
- White Foreigner Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting A Nursing Mother In Lagos [VIDEO]