The Prince of Darkness has gone gray.
Ozzy Osbourne, 71, was snapped last week sporting silver tresses, a decidedly different hue from his usual dark locks. Perhaps Osbourne is taking some beauty tips from other celebs who have decided to embrace gray like Helen Mirren and his wife, Sharon.
The “Crazy Train” singer has suffered a number of health setbacks. Earlier this year he revealed that he’d been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, although he appears to be taking the diagnosis with equanimity.
“Well the one question from me was, ‘Is it a terminal illness?’, and the guy says, ‘No, but life is,’” Osbourne told the Mirror. “It’s just another thing on my plate I have got to deal with. I’m not in the slightest worried about it.”
And the English-born rocker has no intention of hanging it all up.
“You know the time when I will retire? When I can hear them nail a lid on my box. And then I’ll f—king do an encore,” he continued, “I’m the Prince of Darkness.”
New York Post
- Ozzy Osbourne Documentary Live Stream: How To Watch ‘The Nine Lives of Ozzy Osbourne’ Online
- Sharon Osbourne on her new gray hair: ‘I’ve got nothing to prove’
- Ozzy Osbourne: Trying to kill Sharon wasn’t one of my greatest achievements
- Five of Ozzy Osbourne’s wildest rock ’n’ roll moments
- ‘Biography: The Nine Lives Of Ozzy Osbourne’ Is Affectionate If Predictable Portrait of Rock’s Prince Of Darkness
- Hilarie Burton lets her gray hair grow out in solidarity with frontline workers
- Hilarie Burton lets her gray hair grow out in solidarity with front-line workers
- With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled – Ozo Praises Nengi’s Hair (Video)With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled – Ozo Gushes Over Nengi’s Hair (Video)