While “Top Chef” host Padma Lakshmi has been teaching fans delicious recipes via social media throughout her time in quarantine, she took to Instagram Friday to craft the perfect margarita, taking a few extra swigs of tequila thanks to news that her daughter Krishna Thea will not be returning to school until the next academic school year.
The culinary enthusiast, 49, posted the 3-minute clip to her account after learning that her 10-year-old — like many kids — will not be returning to school until next fall, with Lakshmi captioning the clip, “Just found out #littlehands won’t be going back to school until September.”
“Now, you don’t want to get too drunk, so drink responsibly,” she warned fans of the strong cocktail before picking up the bottle of Patrón Tequila. “Only the good stuff.”
She then shrugs and tells fans “Actually, f–k it!” before drinking right out of the bottle.
“Please do not try this at home. For entertainment purposes only ☺️,” she added.
Lakshmi recently addressed being called “immoral’ for going braless during a cooking demonstration, telling fans to “not police women’s bodies in 2023.”
- Padma Lakshmi has always talked to her daughter about racism
- Padma Lakshmi Is Open With Her Daughter About Racism – ‘She’s a Biracial Child’
- ‘Taste the Nation’: Padma Lakshmi on Being Compared to Anthony Bourdain – ‘This Show Cannot Be That’
- National Tequila Day: The 12 tequila brands to drink right now
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Taste The Nation With Padma Lakshmi’ On Hulu, Where The ‘Top Chef’ Host Finds Out What “American Food” Really Is
- ‘Taste the Nation’ on Hulu: Padma Lakshmi Is Doling Out History Lessons That America Desperately Needs
- Padma Lakshmi eats over 7,000 calories a day while filming ‘Top Chef’
- Padma Lakshmi celebrates 50th birthday in a bikini with partner Adam Dell
- This is Exactly What Padma Lakshmi Eats for Breakfast
- Padma Lakshmi Has a Daily 12-Cup-of-Tea Habit