A pastor who was praying for the recovery of a COVID-19 Patient in Rivers State has tested Positive for the virus.
Also, two of deceased children tested positive for the virus.
A report by The Nation newspaper indicates that two children of a COVID-19 patient who has passed away and a pastor praying for his recovery have tested positive for the virus in Rivers state.
Also in Newzandar News: Coronavirus: What No One Will Tell You About The Deaths In Kano
Pastor Praying For The Recovery Of COVID-19 Patient Test Positive Nyesom Wike made the disclosure as the state has recorded thirteen (13) COVID-19 cases with two (2) deaths.
The Rivers state governor while giving an update to contain the pandemic in the state on Friday, May 1, announced that the wearing of face-masks in public places has become mandatory.
- ‘Praying to Lucifer more effective than praying to Jesus’ – Daddy Freeze
- Old Man, Face Your Country – Wizkid Blasts Buhari For Praying For Donald Trump’s Quick Recovery
- Relatives of COVID-19 patient test positive in Osun
- Two relatives of COVID-19 patient test positive in Osun
- Wife, son of deceased patient test positive in Osun
- Gov Sanwo-Olu, wife test negative for COVID-19, as 10 at Government House test positive
- Governor Ikpeazu, wife and children test negative for COVID-19 as two of his aides test positive
- Is it not stupidity for a pastor to be praying with a physical sword in Church? – Kofi Asamoah jabs Arch-Bishop Ducan Williams
- ‘I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying’ – Pastor Emmanuel Iren Tells Followers
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke gifts corn seller money after spotting her praying over her charcoal pot (video)