Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, founder of Team Jandor, a humanitarian organisation, has donated food items to about 10,000 homes to cushion the effects of the lockdown as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Adediran disclosed this at the Ikeja secretariat of the organisation where he hosted leaders of civil society groups and activists.
The rights groups led by Barrister Richard Akinnola commended the humanitarian gesture of Team Jandor which has made impact across the 57 local government and local council development areas in Lagos State.
The activists shared laudable ideas that can further uplift the developmental vision of Team Jandor which in turn informed the leaders of the civil society organisations (CSOs) about its readiness to do more in the direction of human development.
“We have touched important aspects of human endeavours, including education, healthcare, empowerments to boost the economy to mention but few.
We have in recent time took some schools for our pet programme and provided free uniforms and bags, books and mathematical sets to all the pupils, and we are positioned to do more, “, Adediran said.
- Study an Undergraduate degree in IRELAND with tuition between 9000 to 10000 Euros; post graduate programs also available – through the best agency for âStudy in Irelandâ in Nigeria- Study Across Globe
- Before you come near me, you and your lineage would have chopped 10000 bullets – Bashir El-Rufai tells man who threatened to attack him
- Nigeria reports new cases of coronavirus, total exceeds 10000
- Indigent widow gets bungalow gift from Imo philanthropist
- Philanthropist Audrey Gruss outlines the new normal for entertaining
- Turkish philanthropist Kavala seen as threat by Erdogan
- Nigerian philanthropist calls out man who allegedly used fake claim of having colorectal cancer to obtain money from people
- Heavy charges at the ports killing most NGOs – Philanthropist
- Abia Philanthropist supports Gov Ikpeazu’s grassroots sports development
- Tonto Dikeh awarded philanthropist of the century (Photos)