Forget the Soho House, Prince Harry has joined an exclusive helicopter club near his new home in Santa Barbara, Calif., so he can take trips with Meghan Markle and Archie, according to the Sun.
Additionally, the membership will allow Harry to keep his helicopter license up to date and renewable.
“Harry has joined a local flying club in California so that he can keep his helicopter license current,” a source told the paper. “You know you have to do a number of hours per year otherwise your license won’t be renewed, and that applies in the US as much as it does in the UK.”
A friend of the Prince’s added: “He’s very proud of that license; he worked hard to get first the basic and then the Apache… He’s hardly likely to be recalled for military service in England again but he wants to keep the hours up for personal use, so he and Meghan can just take off for expeditions if they want to.”
Harry first got trained on helicopters in 2008 and in 2012 qualified as an Apache pilot — later serving as co-pilot gunner where he shared flying duties and took control of the two-man Apache during his time serving in Afghanistan.
While Harry doesn’t own his own chopper yet, plenty of starstruck neighbors do as a source told the Sun: “There will be plenty of rich benefactors with helicopters who would love the royal association.”
The Prince and his Duchess can easily afford one of their own after signing a deal with Netflix which is reportedly worth $150 million.
Meanwhile, the eco-friendly Prince and his bride have been facing criticism for private travel while preaching carbon-friendly policies.
New York Post
- “Sometimes I Wonder If God Is Laughing At Me”- Vee Tells FansIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Former BBNaija housemate, Vee, has stated that she sometimes reflects on what God will be thinking about her when she worries about petty things. Vee ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Massive Weight Loss In New Photo Raises ConcernIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Fans of Actress Regina Daniels have expressed their concern about her massive weight loss after she had her first child about 5 months ago. In a new ...[Read more]
- Ex-FBI director James Comey to teach at Columbia Law SchoolIn USADecember 2, 2020Columbia University announced on Tuesday that former FBI director James Comey will be teaching there next year. Comey is joining the Reuben Mark ...[Read more]
- “I Don’t Like Davido, I Love Him”- Omah Lay Publicly Declares His Love For DavidoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Omah Lay has declared publicly that he loves Davido not only for what he does but who he is. He made this known during ...[Read more]
- Meet The Beautiful Sister Of Burna Boy Who Is Also SingerIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Burna Boy is one of the most popular and well-to-do musicians in the Nigerian entertainment industry, the musician is known for his music and ...[Read more]
- Upstate NY mayor charged with crack possession after police pursuitIn USADecember 2, 2020The mayor of a small upstate New York village was arrested Tuesday for allegedly possessing crack cocaine, cops said. Massena Mayor Tim Currier was ...[Read more]
- 15-month-old girl stabbed inside NYC apartmentIn USADecember 2, 2020A 15-month-old girl was left in critical condition after being stabbed in the stomach inside a Brooklyn home on Tuesday, law enforcement sources told ...[Read more]
- Man shot in buttocks during Hell’s Kitchen feudIn USADecember 2, 2020A man was shot in the buttocks during an argument in Hell’s Kitchen on Tuesday night, police said. The 52-year-old victim was wounded while in a ...[Read more]
- Fauci says Broadway could reopen by fall 2021In USADecember 2, 2020Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases doctor, says Broadway could possibly be shining its bright lights again by early next fall. ...[Read more]
- Sheriffs bust defiant NYC bar in COVID-19 hotspotIn USADecember 2, 2020City sheriffs on Tuesday night shut down a Staten Island bar that declared itself an “autonomous zone” and continued to serve indoor customers in ...[Read more]