May 09, 2023, 16:05 pm
The newly sworn-in Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party in Ogun State, Samson Bamgbose said the party will wrestle power from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2023.
Bamgbose, who said this in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital at the inauguration of the new executive members of his party that will steer the affairs of the party in the next four years in the state, urged Governor Dapo Abiodun of the APC to prepare to leave Government House in 2023 for the PDP.
Bamgbose who was a former deputy chairman in the state said, “My vision is to see the party coming back to track and retain its victory position in the state in the 2023 general elections in the state. Our party is committed to producing the next government in the state”.
He added by saying “I give thanks to Almighty God for giving me the grace to lead this party at this crucial time that I became the chairman of this great party, my vision is to see this party coming back into track“.
Some of the newly inaugurated executive members include; Kehinde Oladehinde as Deputy chairman, Adeleke Shittu as secretary, Abimbola Lanre as Women Leader, and Rafael Olaosebikan as Youth Leader.
- Prepare to leave Government House in 2023, Ogun PDP tells Abiodun
- Ogun workers strike: You’re wicked, insensitive – PDP tells Abiodun govt
- Lagos government orders public and private schools to vacate by Friday
- President Trump to vacate White House hours to Biden swearing-in
- Landlord allegedly shoots tenant dead for refusing to vacate his house
- Ogun: PDP attacks Gov Abiodun for extending tenure of local govt caretaker committees
- Your govt is visionless – Ogun PDP Chairman, Ogundele slams Gov Abiodun
- Ogun: PDP slams Gov Abiodun for asking students to pay N25,000 for COVID-19 test
- N25,000 COVID-19 test fee: PDP salutes Ogun people’s courage of standing against Abiodun
- PDP berates Gov Abiodun for not remmitting Ogun workers cooperative deductions