President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday presided over a security meeting at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.
The meeting had in attendance Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Boss Mustapha, the President’s Chief of Staff, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.
Others in attendance include Ministers, the nation’s service chiefs, the acting Inspector-General of Police, and other top security chiefs.
The meeting comes at a time when there have been growing concerns about the rising cases of insecurity in the country.
As of the time of filing this report, the details of the meeting were yet to be made public but below are some pictures made available by the presidency.
Credit: News – Gistlover
- President Buhari Holds First Meeting With New Service Chiefs
- President Buhari Sacks Service Chiefs, Appoints New Service Chiefs
- Buhari holds private meeting with Service Chiefs
- Sack Service Chiefs like you sacked APC NWC – Afenifere to Buhari Sack Service Chiefs like you sacked APC NWC – Afenifere to Buhari
- BREAKING: Buhari in a meeting with Service Chiefs over security crisis
- Insecurity: President Buhari in a closed door meeting with Service Chiefs
- Insecurity: Details of President Buhari meeting with Osinbajo, northeast governors, security chiefs emerge
- Security Challenges: You must rejig security strategy, Buhari tells Security Chiefs
- President Buhari holds closed door meeting with ex-president Goodluck Jonathan in the State House (photos)
- Security: âWeâre in a state of emergencyâ- President Buhari tells new Service Chiefs