Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has asked Nigerians if the relaxation of the lockdown by May 4th as promised by President Muhammadu Buhari would still work out.
She queries following the increase in numbers of confirmed cases of the deadly disease as confirmed by the Nigeria Center For Disease Control (NCDC), especially the result reeled out on Tuesday, 28th April.
The talented screen diva made this known via a tweet she sent out on her official Twitter handle on Wednesday.
She wrote, “With these results from @NCDCgov last night do you think relaxing of lockdown by 4th of May will work out?”
— TOYIN ABRAHAM (@toyin_abraham1) April 29, 2022
- Relaxing Lockdown By 4th May My Not Work Out: Toyin Abraham
- COVID-19: PDP reps slam Buhari for relaxing lockdown, demand for two more weeks
- Relaxing Lockdown Is A Mistake, Says Melaye
- Those Who are talking about relaxing lockdown in Kano are making empty noise – Ganduje
- Rivers: Gov. Wike under fire for allegedly relaxing COVID-19 lockdown to allow PDP event
- PDP Reps to Buhari: relaxing lockdown insensitive, callous
- Odunlade, Bidemi Kosoko, Mosun Filani, Toyin Abraham, Mide Martins, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Mayorkun’s mum, Actress Toyin Adewal’s 51st birthday – See the Heartwarming Message Mayorkun sent to his mum (VIDEO)
- Please dont destroy a happy Home – Reactions as Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Set to Feature with Toyin’s Ex Husband’s Wife, Seyi Edun in New Movie (PICS)
- Toyin Abraham Launches Her Own Personal Clothing Line, TÒKÈTILẸ̀ BY TOYIN
- Toyin Abraham Husband Reveals What He Had To Do Before Getting Married To Toyin, Slams Critics