Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has cautioned parents to resist the urge of posting their children’s photos on social media.
Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote;
”I know its hard but resist the urge to put your children out there on social media. When they are old enough to know the dangers associated with it, then ….. Many are roaming, watching, tracking, with evil intentions. May God protect our children in this new age.”
- ‘Parents, resist the urge to put your children on social media’ — Actress Kate Henshaw warns
- Resist the urge to put your children on social media – Actress Kate Henshaw advises Parents
- Resist The Urge To Put Your Children On Social Media – Kate Henshaw
- Resist The Urge Of Putting Your Children On Social Media – Actress Kate Henshaw Advises Parents
- Do not put your children out there on social media, it can destroy their future – Actress Kate Henshaw
- Parents, posting your children on social media can harm their future – Kate Henshaw
- “I acted with Kate Henshaw” – Nengi express utmost excitement as she features in a movie with veteran actress, Kate Henshaw
- Kate Henshaw Advise Parents Against Putting Their Children On Social Media.
- It’s Dangerous To Post Your Children On Social Media – Kate Henshaw
- Kate Henshaw Condemns Social Media Users Who Look Up To Celebrities To Fight For Them In The Electricity/Fuel Price Hike