Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly showered two Madeira footballers with gifts after training with them in lockdown due to the suspension of sporting activities in Italy.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner kept his tools sharp by training at the Madeira Stadium, home of second-tier CD Nacional and practised with Madeira Under-19 goalkeepers Goncalves and Hugo.
According to Tuttosport the Juve ace splashed the young goalkeepers with presents to show appreciation and the 19-year old Goncalves can’t still believe his luck.
Goncalves said: “It all really happened suddenly, so much so that even now, if I think about it, it doesn’t seem true to me. Cristiano surprised me positively from many points of view”
“After the third training session, when he realised that it would be the last because he was returning to Lisbon, he chased Hugo to thank him and also gave him a gift. And he did the same with me.” He added
Ronaldo had been on the Island of Madeira since the suspension of the league in Italy due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Kiana Madeira shines a light on the final season of ‘Trinkets’
- Mets reopen Port St. Lucie training facility to players
- Tampa Bay Lightning close training facility after positive coronavirus tests
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke showers a corn seller with money gift after he spotted her praying
- Coronavirus: Ronaldo missing as Serie A players begin training
- Phillies have major coronavirus outbreak at spring training facility
- We Are Training 1000 Vigilante Personnel Who After Training Will Be Deployed Across The Country Wherever Herdsmen Are – Miyetti Allah
- Actress Liz Anjorin showers praises on her husband days after their Wedding
- âA man I chose over you, stole the car you gave meâ – Actress Liz Anjorin showers praises on her husband days after their wedding
- ‘We don’t have a Messi or a Ronaldo’ – Pep Guardiola hails Manchester City players for their team spirit after extending lead at top of EPL table