Its that time of the year again and as usual the National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ)has been organized again.
Newzandar learnt that four students who were returning from the NSMQ have been involved in a near fatal accident. The student involved in the accident consisted of three males and one female.
They were on board a Nissan Versa with registration number GE6248-19 which was heading to Koforidua.
Sadly, the accident occurred at Osubetor, a community on the Manfe road. The car diverted from the road and crushed into some trees along the street following the driver reportedly sleeping.
Many of the students suffered minor injuries but one male student suffered a deep cut. The exact School hasn’t been identified yet.
The students were said to have been rushed to the hospital by a police car heading to Koforidua.
- So Sad! Popular Nollywood Actor, Kingsley Orji ‘Egbeigwe Left Crippled After Getting Involved In A Car Accident
- “I was involved in an auto accident and an individual was struck” – #BBNaija star, CeeC shares details of her auto accident
- God will punish me if I was involved â Ex-minister denies being involved in stripping his staff naked over missing money
- Akufo-Addo ends double track for yr 1&3 SHS Students after NDC promised to end it in 2 yrs
- Reporting date for first-year SHS students rescheduled
- VIDEO: Form 3 SHS students welcome juniors back to school with alarming beatings
- Mpreaso SHS Isolates 9 Students Over Suspected Covid19 Infection, Awaits Results
- Final Year SHS Students Could Be Exposed To Rapists When Home – Education Minister
- “It Is Better For SHS Students To Stay In School”-GES
- JHS Students to Attend School For 4-yrs Now, SHS Reduces to 2-yrs – NaCCA hints