Kumasi Asante Kotoko have announced the signing of yet another Brazilian Michael Vinicius, just months after the arrival of his compatriot Fabio Gama.
The towering center forward, who has previously had spells with Brazilian giants, Fluminense and Swedish sides Linkoping City and Vasalunds IF, joins Kotoko on a two-and-a-half year deal.
M I C H A E L V I N I C I U S Silva de Morais is a Porcupine Warrior⚡️
The Brazilian forward formerly of Fluminense (Brazil) , Linkoping City and Vasalunds IF (Sweden) joins us on a two-and-a-half year deal ?https://t.co/HFqNI1A6Mo#AKSC #MichaelVinicius pic.twitter.com/8s2GXT1hu1
— Asante Kotoko SC (@AsanteKotoko_SC) March 17, 2023
The Porcupine Warriors announced the deal on their official Twitter page on Wednesday.
The 27 year old looks set to replace prolific forward Kwame Opoku, who left the club earlier this month to join Algerian outfit USM Algers.
Credit: Ghana Premier League – Citi Sports Online
- Samba delight: Michael Vinicius begins training with Asante Kotoko
- Samba Delight: Kotoko’s Brazilian boys dazzle in thumping win over Bechem [VIDEO]
- Asante Kotoko part ways with Brazilian forward Vinicius
- #Donkomi: Kotoko sign another Brazilian as Vinicius joins Porcupine Warriors
- “Don’t Judge”: Brazilian striker Michael Vinicius pens goodbye message to Kotoko
- Vicious Vinicius: Kotoko’s new Brazilian shows ‘killer instinct’ for debut goal [VIDEO]
- Brazilian striker Michael Vinicius arrives to begin Kotoko stint
- Inter Allies sign former Asante Kotoko forward Richard Arthur
- Former Karela United forward Sarfo Taylor joins Asante Kotoko
- “More Brazilian than Vinicius Jnr”: Fans salivate over Daniel Afriyie’s “milo” skill in Gamashie derby [VIDEO]