Music entertainer, Samklef
Popular Nigerian music producer, Samklef has cautioned parents who curse their kids.
According to the legendary music producer, placing curses on kids has a way of affecting them in the future especially when the person placing the curse is the parents.
.: Samklef Calls Out Simi, Yemi Alade, Says Little Fame Made Them Arrogant
Speaking via his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, 29th April, he concluded by saying there is power in the tongue.
See what he wrote below: “Cursing ur kids. Ode Oshi, oloriburuku etc. there is power in the tongue especially when you are the parent.
Cursing ur kids. Ode Oshi, oloriburuku etc. there is power in the tongue especially when u are the parents. https://t.co/NcRFSg4oiQ
— PRESIDENT SAMKLEF (@SAMKLEF) April 29, 2023
- Samklef Cautions Parents Who Curse Their Kids
- ‘If Jeff Bezos Is Under A Financial Curse For Not Paying Tithe Then It Is Beautiful Curse’ – Actor Slams Bishop Oyedepo
- “Dem Dey Do JuJu For Naija Music Industry, Be Careful” – Samklef Cautions
- Parents are raising their kids by their astrological signs now
- Resist the urge to put your children out there on social media- Kate Henshaw cautions parents
- How a grifter persuaded wealthy parents to risk it all — just to get their kids into college
- Nearly two-thirds of NYC parents don’t want their kids back in school: data
- More than 200,000 NYC parents want to keep their kids home: data