Don’t adjust your calendars.
Santa is making a making a springtime appearance to spread some good ol’ Christmas cheer to children coping with the coronavirus — over video chat, of course.
Father Christmas, who has himself been ordered to stay at home, has been checking in with kids through video chats since March 27, writing on Facebook, “This is what I love to do for the children. This is of course a volunteer visit and no money excepted. Please be Safe!”
In his video chats, St. Nick has encouraged children do their part to stop the spread of the coronavirus by staying at home, washing their hands and being nice (not naughty) to their families.
“I get calls from California, Nebraska, Florida, New York City, of course,” St. Nick tells WBAL. “I started this because I knew they are upset missing school, missing their friends and just thought I’d reach out to them, see what they’re doing make sure everybody is safe.”
Parents have offered to pay him for the calls. “I told them go ahead and give it to the local food bank or charity of your choice. This is my gift to the children,” says Kris Kringle.
“You are the hero of COVID,” writes one parent on Facebook.
“Our kiddos are going through so much and having a little bit of magic right now is amazing,” says another. He also assured that his current gig won’t interfere with the 2022 holiday season.
“The elves are busy making the toys,” he says. “They don’t need the supervision.”
- Why parents struggle to tell their kids ‘the truth’ about Santa Claus
- Fauci tells kids Santa Claus got COVID-19 vaccine
- NYC comic pretends to be Santa on phone as hilarious kids flip out
- Coronavirus forces Santa Fe Opera to cancel upcoming season
- ‘Send it straight to Santa Claus’: Republicans rip Pelosi over $3T coronavirus stimulus bill
- Former Kardashian nanny brands Kris Jenner ‘incredibly controlling’; begs the Kardashian kids not to put their own kids through the childhood they had
- New TikTok ‘Hype House’ sells clout for $5.3M in Santa Monica, LA
- Santa Cruz police chief kneels with peaceful protesters
- Music: Brightkizzy ft T Gold Tiger x Harbbey Tee – Santa
- The reason Africans believe African masquerade is evil but Santa Claus is good is because they are racists to themselves – Reno Omokri