The cast of Broadway’s “Waitress” is serving hope for actor Nick Cordero with a new video.
Sara Bareilles and a few of Cordero’s former co-stars dropped a cover of his song “Live Your Life” on Sunday — featuring Jessie Mueller, Keala Settle and Kimiko Glenn, among others — to help raise money for his hospital bills.
Cordero entered intensive care at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on March 31 with what doctors first thought was pneumonia. After testing positive for the coronavirus and being put on a ventilator, he has since suffered a series of setbacks including the amputation of his right leg and a recent lung infection. He has now twice tested negative for the coronavirus.
His wife, Amanda Kloots, frequently gives updates on Cordero’s health on social media, and has in recent weeks encouraged fans and friends to record themselves singing the Elvis Presley song “Got a Lot o’ Livin’ To Do!” and “Live Your Life” with the hashtag #WakeUpNick.
The GoFundMe page for Cordero’s medical expenses has raised more than $450,000 so far.
- Sara Bareilles and Jessie Mueller sing to help pay Nick Cordero’s hospital bills
- ‘Free to Be… You and Me’ Special: Drew Barrymore, Sara Bareilles, and More to Celebrate Marlo Thomas’ Beloved Project
- Sara Bareilles to Star as a Former ‘90s Pop Star in Tina Fey’s ‘Girls5eva’ for Peacock
- “Sara Is Not My Husband’s 7th Wife” – Regina Daniels Debunks Rumors Of Ned Nwoko Marrying Sara
- Eric and Jessie James Decker’s son in hospital over ‘freak’ infection
- ‘When I Dey Sing Say Na You I Dey Sing For’ – Rema Says As His Flaunts New Look
- Jessie James Decker keeps it real and sexy on Instagram
- Jessie J stuns in a white bikini while posing for a mirror selfie
- Jessie James Decker calls husband Eric her ‘handy man’ in cheeky post