Scott Perry is staying on as the Knicks’ general manager.
New team president Leon Rose is keeping Perry, according to multiple reports, with the two sides agreeing on a one-year contract.
Scott Perry and Leon RoseCorey Sipkin
Perry, 56, has been the Knicks GM since 2017.
The Post recently reported Perry would still be running this year’s NBA Draft for the Knicks. The Knicks recently hired Brock Aller from the Cavaliers, who is set to become the Knicks’ vice president of strategy.
- Scott Perry keeping Knicks GM job under Leon Rose
- Leon Rose’s decisions have him trending upward in Knicks job
- Knicks hire Leon Rose pal William Wesley to front office
- Knicks mailbag: The big roster debate facing Leon Rose
- Leon Rose hoping special bracelet is Knicks’ NBA Draft Lottery lucky charm
- Leon Rose adds ‘experience’ in Knicks’ front-office revamp
- Leon Rose makes first public comments since taking over Knicks
- Leon Rose gave Tom Thibodeau no reason to regret jumping at Knicks
- Knicks mailbag: Examining if Leon Rose will make run at Christian Wood