As the Federal Government ease lockdown from Monday, 4th of May to allow the movement of Nigerians to some extent in the country, the country’s highest law making body the Senate will resume plenary on Tuesday, May 5, 2023, IgbereTV report.
This was made public in a press released to the effect.
The statement disclosed that Senators must be on seat at the plenary by 10 am while staff and senators aides are expected to work from home.
See the press release below;
- Utazi, Ifeanyi Ubah clash over Innoson Vehicles during Senate plenary
- Senate adjourns plenary in honour of Osinowo
- After ₦37billion Spent For Renovation Works, Leaking National Assembly Roof Disrupts Senate Plenary (video)
- Senate adjourns plenary to honour Osinowo
- Senate adjourns plenary till April 13
- Proceedings of the Nigerian Senate of Tuesday, 19th may, 2023
- Eid Fitri: FG declares Monday May 25 & Tuesday May 26 public holidays
- Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia to resume dam talks Tuesday
- English Premier League clubs to resume training from Tuesday
- Above-ground subway service, commuter rail to NYC will resume Tuesday morning