Congratulations are in order for Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi.
The “Shahs of Sunset” star, 38, gave birth to her first child, a son named Elijah Javad Gharachedaghi on Monday night, her rep confirmed to Page Six on Tuesday. Elijah arrived at 8:50 p.m., weighing-in at 6.5 pounds and measuring 19.5 inches.
Page Six can exclusively reveal that her sister, Leila, was with her at the hospital.
“Everyone is doing great and Golnesa is beyond excited to be a mom and start this new adventure,” her rep told us.
Gharachedaghi first announced that she was pregnant in October after successfully completing IVF with donor sperm. Her journey to motherhood is currently being featured on the Bravo series.
She revealed her son’s name during an extravagant baby shower and gender reveal party in March.
“Honestly, since I was little, I have been in love with Elijah Wood,” she explained after the reveal. “I remember first seeing him in [1992’s] ‘Radio Flyer.’ He was just, the guy for me. My best friend and I even had a bet where I said if I had a boy, I’d name him Elijah. So when I found out I was pregnant with a boy, I was like, ‘Well, that’s settled!’”
“It’s a Hebrew name, so it’s kind of honors my ‘Donor Daddy,’ as I call him,” she added. “It was just perfect; it all worked out perfectly.”
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ star GG Gharachedaghi gives birth a baby boy
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ star GG Gharachedaghi gives birth to a baby boy
- Golnesa Gharachedaghi: The ‘Shahs’ reunion is dramatic — but she’s ‘not as crazy’
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ star Nema Vand grew up with Meghan Markle
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ to tape ‘WWHL’ special reunion
- “AG Baby has a Baby” – Adekunle Gold confirms birth of his first child with Simi; gives out ‘her’ name – Read the Email he sent to his Fans (PICS)
- Boris Johnson’s partner gives birth to baby boy