Former senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani has advised those donating their private property to be used as isolation center for COVID-19 patients.
Taking to Twitter, Shehu Sani advised that they consult with their neighbours first before making the decision to donate their property.
According to him, the neighbours will be at the receiving end if anything should go wrong at the building donated to be used as an isolation center.
The former senator tweeted: “Before you donate your unoccupied building to the Government to be used as Isolation Center, be courteous and consult with your neighbours.
“They are at the receiving end when things go wrong, while you take the glory and the commendation for doing good”.
Concise News learnt that Pastor Tunde Bakare has donated his church auditorium to the Lagos State Government for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, also donated a seized mansion to be used for the same purpose in Lagos.
- Shehu Sani Advises People Donating Their Building As Isolation Centre
- Nigerians In Isolation Centers Should Be Entitled To N20k – Shehu Sani
- Give Nigerians in isolation centres N20,000 – Shehu Sani tells Buhari
- Nigerians heap praises on the Catholic church for donating all its 425 hospitals to FG as isolation centers
- Bribery charge: I refused to give Shehu Sani $20, 000 to settle Magu — Witness
- COVID-19: Shehu Sani raises questions as Raymond Dokpesi reveals drugs that cured him, family members