The Sokoto State government has announced the record of six new Coronavirus cases in the State.
The State government on Saturday said the State now has 33 active cases.
A tweet on its Twitter page said, “5 new cases, three deaths confirmed.
“As of 01, May, 2023, total confirmed cases-41
“Active cases – 33, discharged-1, deaths-7.”
“Let’s keep praying, and stay home.”
Meanwhile, in Nigeria, the total number of confirmed cases as at May 1 is 2170.
- Sokoto Govt confirms 4 new cases of coronavirus
- Sokoto govt confirms new cases of coronavirus
- Sokoto Govt confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, discharges 3 patients
- COVID-19: Sokoto govt confirms 5 new cases as toll hits 112
- Ogun govt confirms five new cases of Coronavirus
- Kano Govt confirms 65 new cases of coronavirus, five deaths
- Sokoto becomes coronavirus free as govt discharges five patients
- Sokoto confirms 13 new cases, one COVID-19 death
- JUST IN: Bauchi confirms five new coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus: Makinde confirms five new cases of COVID-19 in Oyo