Vocal member of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Stephen Atubiga has blamed the campaign manager of John Mahama in the 2020 Election, Prof. Joshua Alabi for his poor strategy that led to President Akufo-Addo being declared the winner of the Presidential Election, wondering why John Mahama is yet to squeeze the balls.
For Mr Atubiga, who has served in the NDC’s Communication Team for several years, Professor Alabi disappointed Mr Mahama and the NDC for his poor strategy during the collation of results, which he believes led to manipulations in favour of President Akufo-Addo.
“I am really very surprised why JDM has not yet squeezed prof. Alabi balls till he passes out? Like what JJ did to bidzaden years back. For disappointing him JDM and the party in poor strategically ways in collating of the December 7t results. Especially in the EC strong room. Having of only two people there , was very irresponsible, un strategic, reckless, carelessness, unwanted and intentionally river blindness act .
As a campaign manager to a winning candidate JDM, Alabi should be remorseful for his inactions of not being at the EC strong room himself as a campaign manager. Not pulling his other aspirants along in helping him deliver, “he stressed on social media.
Mr Atubiga explained that the failure of Prof Alabi to properly coordinate the collation of results, and the provision of adequate backup systems among others make him culpable of allowing for the defeat of John Mahama.
“Alabi could have equally positioned all the former presidential aspirants at various selected regions as his campaign coordinators behind the party structure , to ensure results had a second look after collation , and also coordinating from regions to national with our reps in EC strong room for right results due JDM for victory.
It was Alabo’s responsibility as a campaign manager to ensure his candidate’s system of collating results was working well, with all backups in case there was a system failure or crashing, especially a week to the election was very crucial for any serious campaign manager not to be following his candidate around as Alabi was doing with jdm, but rather staying at the national or central point to run and test all structures and system put in place to give JDM his candidate victory on D,-day,” he expatiated.
Prof Alabi, a stalwart of the NDC who served as National Campaign Manager of the party, is yet to comment on the happenings that led to the declaration of President Akufo-Addo as President and the subsequent petition challenging his declaration as President.
- Barcelona postpones club’s Presidential electionsIn SportsJanuary 15, 2021Former Premier League and La Liga striker, Michael Owen, has predicted some of the English Premier League Match-day 19 fixtures. Liverpool will host ...[Read more]
- EPL: Michael Owen predicts Liverpool vs Man United, Arsenal vs Newcastle, Fulham vs Chelsea, othersIn SportsJanuary 15, 2021Former Premier League and La Liga striker, Michael Owen, has predicted some of the English Premier League Match-day 19 fixtures. Liverpool will host ...[Read more]
- Kukah will be crucified if he challenges govt – Cleric, Abubakar MalamiIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, on Friday, donated the sum of N5 million and 150 bags of 50kg rice to widows of fallen heroes in the state ...[Read more]
- Police debunks purported kidnap of 18 traders in KogiIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Coalition of South-East Professionals Network in Nigeria and Diaspora, CSEPNND, has accused a desperate politician of sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu, the ...[Read more]
- 2021 Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Ugwuanyi donates cash, food items to widows of fallen heroesIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, on Friday, donated the sum of N5 million and 150 bags of 50kg rice to widows of fallen heroes in the state ...[Read more]
- 2023: S/East group reveals who’s bankrolling Nnamdi KanuIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Coalition of South-East Professionals Network in Nigeria and Diaspora, CSEPNND, has accused a desperate politician of sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu, the ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Lagos govt confirms date for reopening of schoolsIn Education, NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Federal Government has been warned against reopening of schools in the country. Olusegun Bamgbose, Esq., National Coordinator, Concerned ...[Read more]
- Biden picks NYC emergency management chief Deanne Criswell to head FEMAIn USAJanuary 15, 2021The head of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management, Deanne Criswell, is bound for Washington, D.C., where she will head FEMA, the federal ...[Read more]
- Lady displays fast fingers at a wedding as she stylishly packs meat, wine and other items (Video)In Gossip, Viral NewsJanuary 15, 2021A video has surfaced online showing a woman demonstrating how swift she can get with her hands at the reception of Nigerian wedding. The lady who was ...[Read more]
- Nigerian military inflicts heavy casualties on Boko Haram in Borno [VIDEO]In Boko Haram, NewsJanuary 15, 2021Some policemen who were deployed to monitor the gubernatorial election in Ondo State have appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Inspector ...[Read more]