Former BBNaija star and video vixen, Mercy Eke has revealed that the sound of music is responsible for her wild dance moves because it makes her lose her home training when she hears it being played.
Mercy is the life of the party, for anyone who missed the last season of the Big Brother show, you really missed the hot saucy Saturday nights where Mercy scatters the dancefloor. As a former video vixen, she has ears for good music and she vibes with it without delay.
Also in Newzandar News: Nigerian Boy Destroys His Mothers Home After She Denied Him Of What He Wanted (Video)
According to her, every stripper or video vixen loses his or her home training at the sound of music. She cited some instances where she and her friends would plan ahead for Saturday parties just to dance in the night club.
Also in Newzandar News: Checkout Adekunle Gold’s Reaction After Simi Shared A Stunning Photo On IG (Photo)
Watch video below:
Source: Newzandar News
- Mercy Eke At 27 – Mercy Eke Releases Super Hot Pink Photos Ahead Of Her Birthday Tomorrow
- Until You Hear The Word , The World Cannot Hear You- Eucharia Anunobi Tells Fans
- ‘We are probably looking at murder’ – Lagos police command detain music director, Clarence Peters, over death of dancer and video vixen, Kodak
- Nigerian music director, Clarence Peters arrested over death of video vixen, Kodak
- Empty Japan stadiums could soon hear the sound of app-lause
- Sound-isolating headphones let you really hear your own voice
- “Mercy Aigbe knows the lady, Mercy is still part Of me” – Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry discloses the status of his relationship with Mercy after reports of him having a new lover
- BBNaija: Mercy Eke Throws Shades At Her Ex- Lover, Ike Onyema, Once Again
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘P-Valley’ On Starz, A Drama About The Lives Of Strippers In The “Dirty Delta”
- Tampa strippers take on Super Bowl 2022 with masked dances, sanitized poles