An African woman has married her Oyinbo lover in a sweet ceremony.
Social media user, Naomi Herms, has tied the knot with her Caucasian husband.
Naomi Herms took to social media to announce her marriage to her Caucasian husband after defying all odds.
In the eye-popping wedding images which she splashed on social media, excited Naomi revealed that she has been “taken”.
“I love you husband”, Naomi stated in another post along with classy frames from her wedding.
The loved-up duo were adorned in royal gold traditional prints. Naomi donned a straight dress with long-sleeves and long earrings.
Her Caucasian husband also rocked the same colour of cloth which coordinated with Naomi’s traditional outfit. The pair sat next to each other with big smiles in gold chairs while they toasted to their new union.
For their white wedding ceremony, Naomi was styled in a long white gown, silver watch, and a tiara that held her veil. Her hubby rocked a royal blue tux. The couple simply stunned in their outfits.
- Meet The Beautiful Ghanaian Nurse Causing A Stir Up With Her Curvy Body On Social Media (Photos)
- BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke causes social media buzzing with her all-white stunning photos(Photo)
- Bbnaija star, Vee set social media on fire with her Naomi Campbell look (Photos)
- BBNaija Star Khloe Set Social Media On Fire With Her Huge Backside (+Photos)
- Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Reveals What Her Husband Does To Her At Every Corner Of The House
- ‘I Will Quit Social Media On My Wedding Day, Before Stepping Foot Into My Husband’s House’ – Nigerian Lady Vows
- Anita Joseph And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Stunning New Photos
- Lady narrates how she stumbled on her boyfriend’s wedding photos on social media
- 8 Years After Tchidi Chikere Divorced Her, Stunning Photos of Sophia Williams Have Hit Social Media
- “Her Husband Offends Her But She Doesn’t Bring It On Social Media”- Fan Reacts As Omotola Ekeindes Marks 25th Wedding Anniversary