Music executive, Tunji Ibrahim Balogun alias Teebillz has revealed he might rekindle his modelling career after extensive observation of his fitted body.
The music executive, who was formerly married to Tiwa Savage, made this known after sharing a recent mirror selfie which he captured.
The lockdown has caused the music executive to unlock his hidden talent and he decided to inform his fans before delving into his new line of business.
Teebillz captured the photo;
”I might get back to modeling……..Quarantine got Talent! #Zaddy ???”
See the full post below:
The music executive’s post
- Teebillz Hints On Rekindling His Modeling Career (Photo)
- ’90 Day Fiancé’: Deavan Clegg Turns to Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Modeling Career on ‘The Other Way’
- Mercy Johnson’s First Daughter, Purity To Dump Her Doctor Career For Modeling? See Her Hot Poses
- Ambassador Hassan Tukur: Nigeria at 60: Rekindling hope and changing our narratives
- Meet the Top 20 Finalists in the OPPO Mobile Nigeria Reno3 Urban24 Modeling Contest
- ‘Too hot’ coronavirus nurse wins modeling contract — but wants to be doctor
- ‘Below Deck Med’s Robert Westergaard Recalls Modeling with Taylor Swift
- Influencer who dropped out of college to pursue modeling now a millionaire thanks to racy snaps
- Kobe Bryant’s daughter Natalia Bryant, 18, signs modeling contract with IMG Models